• All earrings are handmade in small batches. Therefore they are made slow with close attention to detail. Read the product descriptions carefully in order to tell if a pair of earrings is made from hypoallergenic, surgical steel posts or gold plated posts. I take an exceptional amount of time on each pair to make sure that they are made with quality and care for long lasting durability. If your earrings break after your package I will remake them for you but return shipping is the buyers responsibility. Please understand that each piece is handcrafted from polymer clay and due to the nature of clay, all earrings are subject to very minuscule imperfections. These imperfections in no way compromise the integrity or functionality of the pieces.
• MADE TO ORDER: These earrings require a turn around time window of 1-2 weeks (depending on the style) due to the process that it takes to create the earrings fully. I will get them out to you as quickly as possible! However, I am not liable for the process time of USPS once they have been shipped.
• CUSTOM ORDERS: I happily accept custom orders! However, all custom orders must be paid for upfront. That is to ensure that I am paid for the earrings that I take the time to handcraft. I will make sure that you receive what your expectations hoped for and I allow up to 1 adjustment on custom earrings to make sure that you receive a pair of earrings that you absolutely love, so let's work together to make you that! Please note, custom earrings can NOT be returned or exchanged. If something happens to your earrings within 3 days of receiving them I will remake the pair for you but buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I am not liable for the process time of USPS.
• SHIPPING: All standard shipping takes 2-5 business days. If you need an order to be expedited, please choose the appropriate shipping time option. International shipping is calculated for cost and time frame by the postal service. I am NOT responsible for packages once they are in the hands of the postal service. A tracking number will be provided via email. In the event that a package is lost or damaged, please contact me to discuss further details.
• LIABILITY: Earrings undergo wear and tear naturally. It is the buyers responsibility to maintain their earrings. A replacement pair can be sent but the buyer is responsible for the shipping costs of the new pair. If you need to clean your earrings, please DO NOT use rubbing alcohol to do so on acrylic. Clay earrings may be cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Earrings should be stored in a safe, flat and/or hanging location. Please avoid earrings from getting wet, especially if they have brass components.